Feel as if you are doing all the right things and you still don’t know why you aren’t pregnant yet?
Do you have the feeling your doctor supports you fully in your health choices?
Who is taking you by the hand and leading you on your road to motherhood?
As a Naturopathic Practitioner with over 10 years’ experience supporting women with their health issues, I can help with the questions you have, assist at any point in our conception journey whether it be natural or Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART). I believe:
- The preconception health of the mother and father greatly influence the health of their future children.
- It is possible to reverse the trend of children born with ADD, ADHD, and Autism spectrum disorders.
- Women have even more of a need now than 15 years ago to prepare their bodies before conceiving.
Here I am. A fun-loving vegetarian raising 2 super dudes (ages 9 +11).
- Lover of late nights filled with deep conversations about the world, life, and all things deeply human.
- Daily dog walker.
- Favourite time waster: Facebook and Nowness.com
- Odd fact: My background in sociology has come in handy when dealing with statistics in medical studies.
- Dreams: One day I’d like to live in another country.
I’d also like to get my kids to actually clean their rooms. Moving to another country seems more realistic at this point.
In all seriousness, here’s my Bio in 3rd person if you are into that kind of thing:
Anne Lane is a certified Naturopathic Practitioner specialising in preconception health for over 10 years. Her Conscious Preconception Program increases women’s health and fertility before conceiving.
Her background is in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Traditional Japanese Medicine (TJM). In addition she has extensive training in pre- and post-natal women’s and babies’ health. Her vision is to create a healthier future generation by building up the health of parents before conception.